| Back to: Prescription Refill
Our prescription refill service enables you to order in advance the remainder of your prescribed medications to reduce waiting at the pharmacy or without having to come back to the pharmacy.
The two methods of receiving your medication are:
- This service is only applicable for prescriptions from Tan Tock Seng Hospital /National Neuroscience Institute.
- Original prescription must be kept at pharmacy before arranging for delivery. If you are eligible, you will be requested to leave the original prescription with us at the pharmacy.
- As we are unable to deliver certain medications, check your eligibility with the pharmacy counter staff at Outpatient Pharmacy, Basement 2. Terms and conditions apply.
How do I refill my prescription?
Our new website: http://www.ttshpharmacydelivery.nhg.com.sg
- Please order at least THREE working days in advance so that we can process your request.
- You can order via:
|1.||HealthHub > Personal Health > Medication Refill|
|2.||PharmEzy Website : Prescription Refill|
|4.||Phone call : 63572050, from 9.30am - 5.00pm, Mondays to Fridays (excluding Saturday and Sunday, Public Holidays and eve of Public Holidays)|
No delivery on Sundays & Public Holidays. We will personally contact you to arrange for delivery.
Delivery will be within 3 working days of your order unless if there is a request for express delivery (delivery within same day). Express delivery charges apply.
Delivery is only within Singapore.
For details, please refer to the Delivery and Payment Policies.
- Ensure that someone is available to receive the delivery at the agreed time
- You must produce the patient's NRIC or appointment card upon receipt of medicines so that the delivery staff can ascertain that the medicines are delivered correctly
- Check that the delivered items are correct and in good condition