| Back to: Ask A TTSHPharmacist
You can choose to meet up with our pharmacists at TTSH outpatient pharmacy for a medication review service or consultation.
You may benefit from the medication review service if you:
- Are taking more than five chronic (long-term) medications
- Are receiving medications from more than one doctor / institution
- Wish to find out more about the medications that you are taking (e.g. use, side effects, drug or food interactions)
- Wish to know if you are able to take other herbs and supplements with your medications
- Have a lot of old medications at home
It is a private, 30-minute consultation with our pharmacists who can:
- Help you to sort and organise your medications
- Answer your questions about your medications
- Provide advice if you are able to take other over-the-counter (OTC) medicines, herbs or supplements with your current medications
Please bring along these documents on the day of appointment:
- All medications (prescription, OTC medicines or supplements)
- Recent discharge summaries, if any
- Recent health screening, laboratory reports or blood test results, if any
The service is available on an appointment basis.
Tel: 6357 2040 (for enquiries or appointments)
Mondays to Fridays : 9.30 am - 11.30 am & 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
All information given is for the purpose of information only and are not meant to substitute any advice provided by your own physician or other medical professionals. You should not use the information given for the purpose of diagnosis or treatment of a health condition or disease or for the prescription of any medication. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, you should promptly consult your own physician and medical advisers. Please read our Terms and Conditions.